Chakki Atta 100% Whole Wheat Flour 5kg
Making Process (for 4 Rotis)
1) Mix 100gm flour with 75ml water to form a soft dough.
2) Knead the dough till it is smooth
3) Make the dough into lemon sized balls and roll out to required thickness. Keep sprinkling dry flour while rolling to avoid sticking.
4) Put the rolled dough on a pre heated pan and bake both sides till golden brown spots appear.
5) Roti is ready. Add oil or butter as desired and serve with curry.
Note: Rotis will puff if kept directly on the flame for 3-4 seconds or on the pan by pressing gently with a damp cloth.