1 onion *
4 bulbs of garlic *
Thumb of ginger *
Thumb of galangal *
2 whole green chillis *
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 green peppers, sliced
10-12 sugar snap peas, sliced
3 Kaffir lime leaves, chopped
1 tin of drained and washed Jackfruit
2 tbsp of Thai Green Curry paste (check it’s vegan i.e. no fish sauce)
Two handfuls of greens (e.g. spinach, kale, bok or pak choi, choi sam)
I tin of coconut milk
50ml Agave syrup
1/2 bunch of coriander
- Blitz all of the ingredients with a * to form a paste, then fry in coconut oil until fragrant.
- Add green pepper, jackfruit and sugar snap peas.
- Cook out for 8-10 minutes.
- Add thai green curry paste and kaffir lime leaves.
- Add greens, when wilted down add coconut milk.
- Add agave syrup and continue cooking to reduce the sauce.
- When finished, add the coriander.
- Serve over rice, rice noodles, friend plantain or sweet potato.
All ingredients available to buy at Matta’s.
Serve with love devotion and blessings to higher self of all beings
Paul Samuel elackman
Soma Consciousness Cuisine